Thursday, November 18, 2010

twilight series


yes, the twilight series.

the complete set. i think i had the first book way back before, even before they ever decided to make a movie out of it. so the book kinda look like old and ancient? :)

anyway, these books means a lot to me, friendship with my bff but i don't want to keep them anymore. why? because the movies are getting ridiculous, no offense. for me who read the book first and watch the movie later, i was not amused.

i just kept the books there on the shelves untouched and after several years of lusting and fantatising over edward (not pattinson), i think i should let all of it go. XD

and no, im not having a fight with my bff, its just that those books is not useful to me anymore.

she still is my bff and always be. =]

and besides, its what on the inside is important right? the story. so for those who is interested in this series and didn't mind about the cover, let me know.
if you buy the whole set of4=rm80
each book= rm25





No comments:

Post a Comment